Meetings and conferences
The village hall has two rooms which are ideal for meetings and conferences. The Finch meeting room has a seating capacity of 40, while the main hall can hold up to 100.
Both rooms have free wifi access and the main hall has a large screen for projectors.
The hall has free parking and is a short walk from the recently refurbished Fox pub and restaurant, which provides high quality food and accommodation, with five large en suite bedrooms.
- Free wifi access
- Heating – available throughout the building
- Furniture – 13 large fold down tables that seat 6 adults. 8 small fold down tables that seat 4 adults.
- Modern sound system, incorporating two wireless microphones, one hand held, the other a lapel fitment, connected into a sound adjustable Hearing Loop.
- Large projector screen
- Parking – off street parking for 10 cars. Other cars are able to park on the village street with no restrictions.
- Access arrangements – the access arrangements are suitable for people with disabilities.
- Kitchen equipment – dishwasher, 2 ovens, 6 ring hob, fridge, pots & pans, water heater. Matching set of 100 cups and saucers, plates and cutlery.