Scale of charges for use of the Hall
Standard Hire Charges:
|Room||Week end Rate||Week day rate|
|Main Hall||£20 per hour||£17 per hour|
|Finch Meeting Room||£15 per hour||£12 per hour|
|Indoor Sports Room||£10 per hour||£8.50 per hour|
Reductions from Standard Charge:
1. Special quotations given for Wedding Receptions (or similar) where Village Hall facilities required for a whole day or weekend.
2. Block booking (regular bookings during the year) – 15% discount but pre-paid at the start of each calendar year.
3. Crawley residents – 10% discount from total hire charge, where hired for personal/family use and not for other agencies/charities.
- Application Forms required to be completed for each booking request when 50% deposit of the hire charge will be requested.
- When a letting is for a Wedding Reception (or similar) a £50 ‘Security Deposit’ is payable – refundable if no adverse costs are incurred. This is in addition to the 50% advance booking payment referred to above.
- The scale of the above charges are for guidance but will be determined on receipt of each application, based on a broad scale of charges adopted by the Trustees
- Letting arrangements: Kitchen access will be available for both Main Hall and Finch Meeting Room Hire. The hire rooms should be left tidy and floors should be swept, rubbish placed in bin liners (provided) and taken away by the hirer. All items brought in by the Hirer must be taken away at the end of letting.
- Each Hirer should be accountable as the ‘Responsible Person’ for supervision of the premises the care of fabric and its contents and behaviour of all persons using the premises.
- Also see detailed terms of letting.