Main Hall - This room is suitable for dances, large meetings, exhibitions and sales of work. It has a double access door to the outside area. It is 5.5m x 18.5m and has windows on both long wall elevations. Maximum seating for 100. It has recently been upgraded with the installation of a modern sound system which incorporates two wireless microphones, one hand held, the other a lapel fitment. These are connected into a sound adjustable Hearing Loop.
Finch Meeting Room - This is a small intimate room suitable for meetings and craft working parties. It is 5.5m x 8.0m with plenty of natural light. Maximum seating for 40.
Kitchen - A major part of the recent refurbishment works was the creation of this kitchen with new units and equipment throughout. The kitchen has a convenient hatch to serve both the Main Hall and the Finch Meeting Room.
Also available to hire is the Indoor Sports Room containing a full sized snooker table, a table tennis table, and dartboard.
Outside areas - Leading off the main hall is a large secluded outside area, measuring approximately 24m x 24m. This area is laid to grass and incorporates a paved patio area. It is suitable for both children's activities and the erection of marquees.
- Entrance lobby and reception area
- Accessible toilet
- Male toilets
- Female toilets
- Heating - available throughout the building
- Kitchen equipment - dishwasher, 2 ovens, 6 ring hob, fridge, pots & pans, water heater. Matching set of 100 cups and saucers, plates and cutlery.
- Furniture - 13 large fold down tables that seat 6 adults. 8 small fold down tables that seat 4 adults.
- Modern sound system, incorporating two wireless microphones, one hand held, the other a lapel fitment, connected into a sound adjustable Hearing Loop.
- Parking - off street parking for 10 cars. Other cars are able to park on the village street with no restrictions.
- Access arrangements - the access arrangements are suitable for people with disabilities.